Tuesday, August 31, 2010

For Anna

This post is for Anna. I read your blog and don't see a place to respond. I've wanted to respond many times but don't know how. This is for the Anna that has a referal for a little girl from Ethiopia and is waiting for her visa. I just wanted to let you know that I am praying for you and your family. It seems like you have had an extra long wait. Also wanted to let you know that your blog has been an inspiriation. It has gotten me through some tough days of waiting for our referal. We are both at the waiting stages now. I feel like I am nearing the end of my wait for a referal and you are nearing the end of your wait for your precious little girl. You will be in my prayers and thoughts while we both wait.

2 comments:

Ashleigh said...

I'd like to echo that :)

Anna said...

Thank-you so much. That's so sweet of you to "dedicate" a post to me. I have now officially allowed comments on my blog, so feel free to leave a comment any time!! I am praying for everyone who is waiting- for referrals and Visas. It's a long journey and I difficult wait for everyone. Hang in there, and thanks for your prayers and your post. Thanks too for giving me the nudge to allow comments!
Anna