Friday, September 3, 2010

Still Waiting

We still have not received ministry approval. They had some questions this week about our "foster" son that is living with us. This is new from 2 years ago when we first received approval. Our adoption practitioner figured we would receive approval next week. I'm not sure if I'll breath easier then or be more uptight.
 The good news is that Imagine just signed on with a new orphanage with exclusive rights. That means the children from that orphanage will be only referred to Imagine parents. Of course it could take a while for the paper work to be finished for these children.

3 comments:

Mrs Changstein said...

I know, it's so hard to settle when you feel so antsy inside! Your time is coming - it's on God's schedule, and He just doesn't miss a thing!! Keep heart - cherish and celebrate what you have in the right now! I've been lurking for quite a while, and you've been such an encouragement and blessing to those around you.

Anna said...

I hope and pray you get your ministry approval soon. That'll be one more step closer!! hang in there.
Anna

shannon said...

HI

I so hope the approval comes this week, along with the first wave of referrals with our new orphanage.
I was thinking it is not a holiday in ET so maybe there are finding papers as I type this.

Sending good thoughts for this hard part of your wait.
Shannon