Monday, January 3, 2011

Pre-Christmas B.C. visit







This year we went to B.C. the week before Christmas. We went to celebrate Christmas with my family and also celebrate my parent's 50th anniversary which happens in January. These are pictures of 3 of my kids enjoying the mountains. They were real troopers on their day of skiing. They enjoyed every bit of that day. Zach (in the top picture) was in tears on his first run down but didn't want to leave the mountain at the end of the day.
-I am thankful that I have a patient husband who loves to teach the kids a varitey of things. (I am not a skiier)
-I am thankful that the kids could reconnect with their cousins
-I am thankful for the time spent with my parents and siblings
-I am thankful for the beauty that B.C. has to offer ( God has given us so many beautiful things to enjoy)
-I am thankful that we had this time together as a family

NOW back to reality and bring on the referral.

No comments: