Thursday, January 14, 2010

Great week.

This is one of those weeks that I have been waiting for . The last few months have been filled with bad news. The first bit of good news came from my mother-in-law. She had a few tests back in Dec. and we were all expecting bad news but instead it was great news. I credit God totally for this miracle. Then (a little more minor) my husband found a great deal on a truck and him and I are off to Georigia next week to pick it up. The great thing is it's our 18th anniversary and we get a trip out of this. Then the list for waiting parents came out and we are #87. Amazing. I thought we'd at least be #120 or something. Maybe this whole thing will not take as long as I thought. I hope the positive news keeps coming. I am really enjoying this feeling.
P.S.-Just heard of another referral today!!!!!!

2 comments:

Joy said...

Yay! #87 looks pretty good :)

Our baby Zambia said...

Hey, so I just now found your blog. 87 is a great number. We are 99 (i guess 98 now since there has been a referral today). I feel like you do. Maybe this won't take as long as we thought. Wow, that new Imagine is Amazing.