Thursday, June 9, 2011

Today was the day!!

Today was going to be our court date. Sigh!! Haven't heard anything new from MOT. They were hoping to have something for me on Mon. (3 days ago) but so far nothing. I don't know what to think about that. I would have thought that if they were positive things would turn out well, they would have booked another court date right away. I know that if people don't pass court in Ethiopia they are booked another court date right away. My case is so different than anyone elses that I don't know what to think. It's been a hard week sitting here knowing I should be somewhere else. I guess all I can do is wait until birth mother court is done (June 15th).
Thanks also for all your encouraging comments on the blog and some personal e-mails.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

I think about you often Elsie and keep your situation in my prayers. I hope you will receive good news on the 15th and they will reschedule a court date right away. Ugh, I would be going crazy right about now. I don't know how you are keeping it together.

Anna said...

I hope and pray you hear good news on the 15th, if not SOONER! What a frustrating situation. I'll keep you in my prayers.

~Liesl said...

I'm so sorry your court date was postponed. Have you any word yet on another one? I'll be praying.
~Liesl

darci said...

Elsie, I thnk of an dpray for you and little Eyob so often...please write anytime adn know that we are praying. love darci