Friday, July 15, 2011

No news yet!!!

For all those who are curious as to what happened on Tuesday, we are still actually in the same boat as you. CURIOUS!!  We have received no news. I talked to Steve yesterday and he said the dreaded words " we'll contact you when we have received any info" . Honestly, wouldn't they know something by now. In the adoption world I have come to associate "no news" with " bad news".
The good news is that I have received 2 updates on Eyob through friends that were at the orphanage. It is bittersweet. I love to hear things about him but it makes me more homesick for him. He sounds like a wonderful little boy who loves to play and smile. I am thrilled to hear that because our referral pictures show a serious and sad boy.

6 comments:

Kelly said...

I have been thinking about you. I will be praying for you as you wait to hear from MOT.
I am cheering you on from the sidelines.

Kelly #59

Jennifer said...

ugh....yah, that's right, that's all I gotta say 'ugh' :o(

darci said...

:( not the news I was hoping for..been praying, and will continue to. thanks for the update...

Ashleigh said...

elsie,
we were back there today but i'm sorry i didn't see him. praying you hear soon. know that he is being well taken care of. and, while i know it's so painful not to hold him and touch him and see him in person, i can tell you he is loved.

Anna said...

I hope you hear some (good) news soon! I'll keep you in my prayers.

shannon said...

HI Elsie,

So grateful for the update as you have all been in my thoughts. I am sorry there was not some news , I am thinking of you and do hope there is some very good news very soon.
Take the best care of your self as you can in this stressful wait.
Shannon