Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Meet my family

It's 9:30 in the morning and as a stay at home mom of 4 crazy kids and one busy husband I should be doing stuff. I can't seem to pull myself away from this computer and any potential information on our adoption. We have had one person come forward and offer to help us through this adoption but it is still a long road ahead. I am no longer nieve to think that this will happen soon. I was so clueless when we started this whole process. The whole world is too complex to think that you could do something helpful like adopt an orphan. Even is I were to adopt from Canada the process is complex. The question is, am I strong enough to stay the course?



For those of you that don't know me this is my beautiful family. Kyle to the far right is my oldest at 15 yrs. Great sense of humor and enjoys hunting (we are a family of rednecks). Rachel at the top is 13 and is our shy quiet one who could read all day long. Kelsey to the left is 11 and our mischevious one. She is the source of much screaming from her younger brother. Zach in the middle is 9 and is why I have some grey hair. Full of life and adventure. And the most important is my wonderful husband of 18 years, Barry. Whithout him supporting my dream (which has become our dream) of adoption we would not be here. The man has a heart of gold. I am truly blessed and would love another 1 or 2 kids join our family through adoption.

Well it really is time to go and do my motherly things. Thanks for listening.

1 comment:

Jess said...

you have a beautiful family! And adoption should NOT be this hard.