Friday, November 13, 2009

Ups and Downs

It seems that every day I get 2 pieces of news about the adoption. One is good and the other is bad. The good news today is that I have an appointment with a different agency . They can get a one time license and just help us complete ours. They have not said yes yet as I have still to talk to them. But having said that, if they say yes I feel bad about those others that do not have an agency. And the bad news of the day is a comment by someone saying that it would be extremely hard to adopt from Ghana right now because there is an investigation going on. No details were given to me.My appointment with the agency is Tuesday Nov.17th and then I'll hopefully have more news for everyone.
Tonight we took our kids and some of their friends to see A Christmas Carol. I wouldn't recommend it to kids or to wimpy ladies like myself. There were very graphic scary ghosts on this digital 3d version of one of my favorite Christmas stories.It's hard to believe that CHristmas is just around the corner. Last year I refused to send out family pictures because I wanted to wait until our family is complete. It's now a year later and we are no further ahead. Hopefully there will be some progress soon.

No comments: