Friday, May 6, 2011

Tickets

Well, we ordered our tickets this morning. It feels totally unbelievable that a month from now we will be in Ethiopia. Barry decided that no matter what the farm was doing he would be coming with me. He also has the good fortune to work with his amazing brother who will take over everything for a week. We feel so blessed to have this opportunity and at the same time I am nervous as to what will happen at court. It feels like things  change with the wind in Ethiopia and they can change their rules at any point in time. Well I am off to do a million things that I need to do but can't seem to focus on.

6 comments:

Anna said...

YAH! I'm so happy that Barry is able to go with you! I hope and pray that you have a successful court.

Kelly said...

So happy for you! Can't wait to hear about your trip!
Happy Mothers Day!
Kely
DTEOct.15.08

Joy said...

Hope all your travel (and farm) plans come together smoothly - so glad you are both able to make this trip together :)

Mrs Changstein said...

Congratulations!! I sure hope it works out for both of you to go - what a wonderful time that would be!! If you don't have one, you might want to consider a Kindle or an ipad for the tediously long travel!

Connie said...

Congratulations on the court date! Hope all goes well for you! Enjoy the trip!

Ashleigh said...

Elsie...can you pm me when you get a sec?
Thanks!
Ashleigh
ashleightait@hotmail.com