Tuesday, May 31, 2011

5 sleeps

Am I starting to panic?? YES. I feel like I am missing so much that I need to pack or do ahead of time. The weather is finally nice so my husband is out on the land - still to wet to plant but at least he can so some spraying. My mother-in-law has perked up a bit although we do know this is the end stage of her illness. I am confident that she will be fine until we get back. I am very nervous about court. Someone was there yesterday and passed but only 5 out of 30 families passed that day. It will hurt if we don't pass and don't get to see Eyob before we have to go home. Pray for a miracle. Pray for peace of mind. Thanks.

5 comments:

darci said...

HI Elsie, I have been wanting to email you but somehow don't have your email address (unless I wade back thru a billion emails...). I have been thinning of and praying for you regularly. I will definitely be praying for peace for you, for your mil as you are gone, for passing court...I can't wait to hear..and see pictures!!
Thank you so much for your prayers and comments...it means so much to me.
mhovdestad at hotmail dot com
love darci

darci said...

oops...thinking of you...my fat fingers, lol!

Chad, Laura, Sara and Seth said...

So very exciting! Safe travels and praying for GREAT news!

Joy said...

Oh, the day is approaching! Hoping for wonderful court news, along with you :)

Ashleigh said...

Be still, my friend. Be still.
He will take care of the rest.
Praying tons !!!!!!!!
Ashleigh